Directions for the Jefferson 8th Grade Drive-Up Promotion on May 27, 2020
Hello 8th Grade Students and Parents –
On Wednesday, May 27, 2020, at 6:15 pm, Jefferson staff will be celebrating your promotion night with you by inviting you and your parents to participate in a Drive-Up Promotion.
You and your parents will remain safely in your cars, as we lead you through a parade past Jefferson. Please read through these instructions so that all 8th graders and their parents can participate safely.
Beginning at 6:15 pm on May 27, 2020:
1. Car line-up will begin in the WAHS parking lots across from West High’s door 14B, the gym entrance.
2. Jefferson administration will line up cars in the order that you arrive.
3. Please stay in your car at all times and please be patient with everyone involved in the parade.
4. At 6:30 pm, Jefferson admin will lead the parade from the WAHS parking lots north on Commonwealth AVE and then west on Plum ST in front of Jefferson.
5. Jefferson staff will be lined up in front of Jefferson to cheer you on as you drive by. Again, I must ask that everyone stay in your cars so that we all stay safe.
6. Once you are past Jefferson, please return to your homes safely.
We are looking forward to celebrating, in this non-traditional manner, your promotion to high school!